The following are general guidelines for acceptable donations to the ReUse Store: To schedule a pick up of donated items call 315.624.9010.
For information on paint disposal click here.
Drop off are only accepted on Thursday and Friday 10a-4p and Saturday10a– 3p. We reserve the right to reject any donated item(s) upon drop off or pick up.
Items we accept:
- Working Appliances – Refrigerators, Stoves, Ovens, Range Tops, Microwaves (counter top)
- Large Furniture – Dressers, Dining Room Tables, Chairs, Coffee Tables, End Tables, Bedroom Sets with the bed frame
- Good condition Sofas & Chairs *must be from a smoke free, odor free home and free of stains and pet hair no exceptions will be made*
- Faucets, Sinks & Vanities
- Brand New Windows & Doors *NOT USED’
- Cabinets (full sets only)
- Electrical building Items – Residential Only
- SETS ONLY of Dishware, China, Glassware
- Lighting & lamps – Residential Only – must be complete with all parts in good, working condition.
- Tools – Hand or Power in good working condition
- Wall Décor and art work – (selective)
- Floor tiles in new or good condition Only
Items we DO NOT accept:
- We Do Not Accept Particle Board Furniture and Cabinets
- Used doors & windows
- Electronic Equipment and TV’s
- Baby Furniture, Toys and Bunk Beds
- Non-Working Appliances
- Curtains, Draperies, Linens
- Jewelry & Clothing
- Garage doors
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Paint thinner, opened paint and stains or other hazardous chemicals or materials
- Pesticides of any kind
- Open or partial cans of paint, stain, or similar substances
- Broken or Unframed glass, mirrors and picture frames
- Furniture that is torn, stained, pet used or damaged
- Handicapped, medical or health aid devices and equipment
- Physical fitness and sports equipment
- Architectural items – Columns, Posts, Railings, etc.
- Counter tops
- Light bulbs
- Hardware such as pails of Nails, Screws, etc.
- Used Insulation and building materials
- Furniture that is ripped, stained, or pet damaged
- Books, Tapes, VHS, CD’s, DVDs
- Entertainment Centers
- Plastic Dishes or Tupperware
Do not drop off donations when the ReUse Store is closed Sunday thru Wednesday. Please contact a store staff or volunteer when dropping items off.
DONATION DROP-OFF HOURS:
- Thursday and Friday 10a – 4p
- Saturday 10a – 3p
Please call 315.624.9010
For a list of other organizations that will accept items the we can not, please click here.