By 2030, 1 in 5 Americans is projected to be 65 years old and over [i]
Our Board of Director’s adaptive leadership[ii] model provides articulate advocacy about why change is needed.
- Leading with empathy – Facilitate and advocate effective collaborations between individuals and organizations to foster adaptive growth and transformational community development.
- The affiliation change will allow for greaterprogram autonomy specific to our community needs; servicing a greater number of families and residents.
- Navigating changing environments – Be a reliable and consistent voice of the community in recognizing and preserving the best of what we have to offer, preparing for new challenges and to capitalize on opportunities.
- They share a cohesive vision to provide services and programs to the increasing aging residents living in old housing stock in disrepair.
- Learning through reflection – Focus the community’s awareness on new challenges, pertinent issues and opportunities created by a changing environment.
- A passionate commitment to the organization’s long-term health toward a more stable future for the organization and the community it serves.
- Creating a winning solution – Strengthening our organization’s capacity and flexibility to respond to the ever-changing needs of the community.
- The organization has developed a strategic plan focusing on understanding and addressing our community’s unique needs.
2020-2021 Board of Directors
- Chairperson – Ray Martin
- Vice Chairperson – Marilyn Montesano
- Secretary – Jan Corn
- Director – Jody Bianco
- Director – Randi Johnson
- Director – Jeff Abdoo
- Director – Steve Orvis
Louis LaBella, Sr. President and C.E.O.